2" Flap Valve Soild Handling Pump
Flap pumps are one of the original products developed by Wilden to enable the movement of liquid that could potentially hold stones, grit, flint or other sharp elements. Pumping this type of fluid can easily cause damage in a normal diaphragm based pump, and so this pump has been designed to cope with passing solids up to two inches in diameter!
- Passes solids up to 2"
- Smoother flow rate due to design
- Top suction / bottom discharge
- Less wear with fewer wet-side parts
- Lube-free operation
- Max. flow rate is 628 lpm (166 gpm)
- Max. air pressure is 5.9 bar (85 psig)
- Inlet and outlet ports are 51 mm (2")